Like other construction materials, tiles have been serving the people for decades. It has been widely-used for renovations, remodeling, and even freshly-constructed building. Choosing the best tiles is a common task for us homeowners. We are not unfamiliar with this concept since it is part of our home and proper construction journey.
Tiles are beneficial for walls, floors, and many parts of the houses. We can use this material to ensure that the physique of our home is excellent. Aside from the beauty, tiles are a wonderful aid for the safety of our family. It has a unique feature that other materials do not have. Behind the successful tile installation are the people that have expertise in this field. One of the renowned teams today is Braintree tile installation. The team gives their full attention to details and offers high-quality outputs. Also, they comprise skilled and trained individuals that are at par with professionals globally.
Even though you have known everything about tiles, here are the facts that might surprise you.
- Did you know that archeologists discovered that the use of tiles was way back 4,700 B.C? Yes, and that means that tiles are in the field for a long time.
- Are you worried and confused about what materials you need to use for your bathrooms and areas where water is always present? Well, all you need is tiles. Tiles can resist molds, anti-slippery, easy to maintain, and non-porous.
- Did you know that there is this specific tile that can offer many options and can be customized? Well, the ceramic tiles are what we are talking about, and you should have one for your property. Aside from the wide variety, ceramic tiles offer many benefits. Most homeowners are into this tile and do not be left behind with the trend.
- If you are looking for much durable and stronger ceramic tiles, you can use porcelain tiles. Porcelain tiles are best for areas where people stay and enter.
- Some tiles are not easy to install and need professional skills. Have you heard about marble and real stone tiles? Yes, this material is easy to install for people who are trained, skilled, and efficient to do so. People must be sealed this material because it can be porous. However, if you hire the right people, there are alternatives that they can offer.
- Did you know that the edge of the tiles is called the bullnose? Bullnose can be single or double. A single bullnose is a tile with a round on edge. A double bullnose is a tile with round edges on both sides.
- Did you know that the small tiles that we use for designs and decorative are known as a mosaic? With the mosaic tiles, we can produce patterns that will look elegant.
- Did you know that there is what we call the finger tile? It is useful in making borders and decoratives. The Italian name for this tile is Listellos.
- There are specific tiles for walls. Usually, they are thinner and cannot survive to elements. It is not best for flooring.
Furthermore, if you want to ensure that you will have the best tiles for your property, do not hesitate to call our team. We are beyond ready to serve you better!